- DeckProtect is hand crafted one at a time as orders come in, each order will take several days to completed. Please allow 10-14 business days production time
- A modest shipping charge will be added in the shopping cart.
- Orders are processsed through PayPal or Authorize.net. We will never see your credit card information.
- If you are uncomfortable paying online, we can take your credit card info by phone. Send an email request.
- You can cancel your order or email us to change your order if you change your mind.
- We can make a custom DeckProtect to match any fire pit or fire table. Visit our page about Custom Sizes.
- We also offer special DeckProtect for a number of Popular Fire Tables.
How DeckProtect is Made
DeckProtect is handcrafted from extruded aluminum, sheet aluminum, boards of basalt fiber, and other materials. . With 26 variations of shape and size and 4 different powder coat colors, as well as custom sizes, this is not a product we can order from China. Each DeckProtect is made to order as orders come in. Read More
Shipping prices are Flate Rate for the U.S. and for Canada. Shipping rate will show in the shopping cart after you enter your shipping address. If you have any difficulty with the shopping cart, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. ” Even after your order has been placed, and you have received an order acknowledgement, you can change or cancel the order by sending us and email before we start the build (within a day or two of placing your order).
Select a DeckProtect size that matches the diameter of your fire pit if the base of your fire pit diameter is the same as or almost the same as the diameter at the top (illustration A). In other words, if your fire pit shape is more like figure A, the inside width of the DeckProtect should be the same as or larger than the diameter of your fire pit. In this case, the points of the DeckProtect will be visible outside and around the fire pit. If your fire pit shape looks more like figure B with the full diameter well above the bottom of the burn bowl, then you can choose a DeckProtect that is a little smaller than the full diameter of the fire pit. However, the feet should fit within the sides of the DeckProtect and rest on the basalt tiles.